optimized for your store's layout & square footage will help you decide how to make the most out of the SmartFlow System!
Below are a few images from past/current redesign projects. Contact us to learn more!
The FLOW in SmartFlow
[Click to enlarge]
Short on space?
SmartFlow LAB Optimization (Loft/Attic/Basement) gives you the option to move production up or down!
Optimize the flow of products & services while maximizing space & patient value with a state-of-the-art LAB redesign.
* Ground level sq. foot rental is traditionally more expensive than upper/
* Allows for more face-to-face clinical offerings in a more compact space.
* Less turbulence/fewer interruptions in production leads to increased
production & accuracy.
* Perception of a more professional practice by removing production from
1st line of sight to patients.
* Ease of collection of personal information due to customer service office
* New look after 50 years of traditional pharmacy decor.
* The most accessible health care professional, the pharmacist, is now
even more accessible.
* With removal of clutter, there is an increased professional look on the
* Technology, experiential, relationship, process, & marketing
differentiation will allow for increasing cash price on non-insurance
* Allows clinical & production to be more finely separated from pharmacists & technicians.
* Can easily add a drive up window in center of pharmacy with back staircase access.
* Double square footage & lower rent by going vertical rather than horizontal in pharmacies within large stores with high ceilings.
* For pharmacists with hearing problems, separation leads to less background noise & less verbal technician interaction.
* Fewer HIPAA problems due to increased privacy in the production area where patients are unable to hear employee conversations.
* More ground level space for education kiosks, sit-down video education, & apps to lessen perception of wait time while increasing
patient adherence & saving pharmacist time in consulting.
* Discourages theft from criminals wanting to make a quick snatch & run as going upstairs where inventory is housed
would make theft more dangerous & time consuming.
Lean transformation with SmartFlow involves moving a business from traditional ways of thinking to long-term perspectives and eliminates waste
in multiple ways:
[Click to enlarge]
Contact us for info on beginning your pharmacy redesign project today!